Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Guess What?

Still no baby.

I guess I should give up thinking she'll come early. I'm still exactly where I was last week except that I learned that her head is at a stage +2 and it needs to get to -3 for delivery. So - a pregnancy is 40 weeks and technically, I still have 2.5 weeks left. So there. My blood pressure is up as is the swelling in my legs. I think once I'm done with work, that will subside. I also think that because I was sick last week (in bed from Wed-Sun), that had a profound impact on the baby's progress downward. Isn't that what they do when they don't want you to have a baby - put you on bed rest??? So -- I'm psyching myself up for being pregnant for another two weeks .... it's all good.

1 comment:

Say Anything said...

I know I haven't commented in a while, it's been crazy here, but I've been keeping up with your blog and waiting for the good news!