Of course it was not without stress that we went home. Got back to the hotel checked out bags in but due to a snafu on the part of my DH's names we had to check our bags ourselves in the airport. AGAIN not really getting the full effect of the Magical Express. They ALMOST loaded our bags onto the wrong magical express bus, too. FAIL on magical express. I am the crazy lady who ran out of the hotel screaming "that is our bags dont' load them up"...We were apologized to like a million times, but it woudl have been ugly if I didn't have super detective skills.
Airport good. But at the last minute they changed our gate so we had to move. THEN the US AIR debacale.
So again MORE WAITING and finally we were able to take off 30 minutes into boarding. I had to diaper change my son while we were "supposed" to be buckled in bc he was hysterical. But he survived too--thanks to lots of gummi bears and my Iphone for his videos. WE MADE IT HOME. With a story to tell.
In SUMMARY---I am sure you are NOT still reading this though. :)
My DH has sworn off planes and we basically "decided" that next time we go we will drive ourselves, stay in the resort for the bussing (which we liked), and drive back.
- Dining Plan- B EH- again, we waiting just SOOO long at Rose and Crown it was just not worth it. To do it again, we may just do counter service and book our own character thing one time.
- Disney Photo Pass A+++ -- I am an avid scrapbooker. It was worth it all. For that great family shots. And great memories to boot.
- US AIR F F F never again.
- Flame Tree BBQ A+
- Rose and Crown C -- see above.
- Caribbean Beach B- -- too many bus stops and waiting. GORGEOUS though. Perfect for couples and adults. Kids, not so much. I would have preferred to stay at at the value resort or some kind of theme.
- Magic express- C -- they almost lost of our luggage and due to a typo on my travel agents' part (and us showing tons of id's to prove the mistake) they would not take our bags and again LOTS OF WAITING
- Favorite ride-- Toy story mania and Jungle Cruise
- Favorite place- Hollywood Studios (Jedi Training was a super big event)
- Disney staff- A+++++ They were super accommodating and nice. I just think if I was in another lifetime I would totally work there.
- Disney's rules for handicapped-- My mom needed a wheelchair mid way thru the trip. It was unreal how much they accommodated her and us. Kudos to them for that.
- Disney's magic on my life-- A++++ -- my kid's are still talking about it and they want to go back. So all is not lost.