Thursday, October 23, 2008

Moving right along

It's been weeks since I've posted. Who has the time these days? I get home get the SweeTart hand off or feed the dogs then get the SweeTart hand off, hope the kids got their homework done with the Nanny Extraordinnaire and maybe even ate something so that I can feed the baby ... then maybe figure out what the husband and I can eat for dinner. Other nights I get home, get the baby hand off or feed the dogs then rush immediately to the soccer field for practice. Luckily, this is the last week of soccer. The kids are playing on Saturday ... the coaches set up a type of tournament so that all the teams will be playing each other at least once on Saturday. It will be neat. There is also a 3/4 grade tournament that day (with outside teams) so parking at the field will be crazy and at a premium.

Woops. I got a little carried away.

The remodeling project is moving right along. We now have a kitchen floor, cabinets, sanding and spackling done, and the countertops were installed today! Yay!! The electrician is supposed to be here tomorrow to put the under the cabinet lighting in and hook up the rest of the appliances that need to be hooked up: fridge, range hood, etc.

Trying to gather pics Mom took today to upload but I'm not having luck with Snapfish. I will try to get them posted later on.

We may have a kitchen that we can eat in by the end of November. Yay!!!

No comments: