Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A new month, a new catalog!

Well, I am still a consultant for CTMH, a junior consultant. Which, other than not receiving a 22% commission on items I've sold (which really just amounted to 22% off of what I had to pay for the items I purchased to hoard...) and not being on the catalog autoship list isn't really that different than being a "regular" consultant. Oh wait, yes it is ... it means that at the end of this quarter, or maybe at the end of next quarter, my CTMH Website, will cease to be operational.

While I have your attention for a few minutes, check your scrapbooking supply ... corner, bag, room, whatever it may be ... see if you have everything you need for your upcoming crop or work on your newest album. There are many, many new products which are making their debut today. Here is a quick link to the online shopping page. Plan your holiday cards, vacation scrapbook albums and even get ideas for your next page layout.

The new catalog is wonderful - although I don't see that it is accessible online yet - it will be very soon! :-) Happy scrapping!

No comments: