Friday, April 30, 2010

A Day Without Coffee? (and FF)

Today is day three of our broken Keurig machine...which translates into no morning java for me unless I stop on my way to the office for a splurge on a cup of Dunkin Donuts or Wawa coffee ... both good, but not the quality of what I get from my beloved home coffee machine.  Funny how dependent I've become on it since hubby gave it to me a few years ago as a Christmas gift. Turns out that it was one of the coolest gifts EVER. Now, it is spewing water when I don't want it to.  All the time.  Water in ... water out.  No coffee.  Boo!! 

Today will also be a beautiful day in NJ  ... so there will be no more crying over the coffee that isn't.  I cannot wait to spend the days with the kids outside this weekend in the beautiful weather.  I am picking up vegetable plants from the greenhouse at the school where I work -- cukes, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, even lettuce.  I'm sure Twink will be excited about getting those into the ground since she has been asking and asking (and asking) if we're going to plant anything this year ... this weekend it will be done! :-)  Enjoy your weekend where ever you are ... and if you feel like it, link up to the Friday Follow ...


Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:


--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
--Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.
--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.
--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.
--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

5 comments:

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Hi there! New follower from Friday Follow! Hope you'll return the favor :)

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

Letherton said...

From FF and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Hi,
I am your newest follower.

Great blog!

www.lifeofamodernmom.com

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb ….I am from Fri. Follow.. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb ….I am from Fri. Follow.. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!