Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just a Tip

I blog-jacked this from another blogger's post ... I never thought about this at all.  This would definitely me out.   (How did I not know this if I have been following WW online for YEARS, even when I'm not actively participating??) 
Tip #7: Zip Lock Bags - I'm a big fan or proportion, especially when it comes to Riley and myself. We can both sit down with a bag of pretty much anything and just go to town so I like to separate snacks into little sandwich bags as soon as I open them so I can just grab and go. I learned this little tip from Weight Watchers!
It kind of goes hand in hand with the "loose the muffin top" challenge I've made with myself.  I put a weight loss ticker at the bottom of my blog, hoping it will keep me motivated.  The Biggest Loser group at school is great too.  We're a riot each Friday in the nurse's office while we support each other through our weekly weigh in.  We'll see if I can pull off another win this week - I'm doubtful - but there is always next week!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

awesome tip! I love it thanks Im so jacking it! Glad to see you along the Journey Good luck to you! I know we all can do this!

Cara Smith said...

It is great that there is a group at the school where you have local support.

Katrina said...

I love that tip. I am so guilty of opening a bag of chips and just eating and eating even though I'm not hungry. I'm definitely giving this a try.

shortmama said...

I have heard that one before and it is very helpful!

Jacquie said...

That's a great tip! I am taking it too!!!

J.B. said...

Portion control, sometimes that one action is enough to tip the scales the other way. yay.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

That is a great idea, thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Weighing in on Friday is agreat. Gives you all week to shape up after a weekend, if necessary, not that I would know anything about that...

Mandii said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you need any help or have questions about crocheting, just post a comment or feel free to grab my email from my profile!

Unknown said...

we struggle with portion sizes big time. it is so hard because our plates are HUGE. i read an article the other day about switching out to smaller plates. i'll try the baggies for snacks and lunches. i'm following you now.