I've said it before - I'm an iPhone girl. I'll say it again, that I'm probably wasting a lot of money on my contract (I think I am still "locked in" for another year!)
If I were to switch to Straight Talk? NO CONTRACTS! (also, no surprise bills and/or credit checks!) I would use my savings for the Disney Cruise we'll soon be going on - while the cruise is paid for, the other "extra" stuff is not ... we'd have a heck of a savings account if we switched carriers! Hook, line and sinker
Also available from Straight Talk (for the skeptics) great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/ connectivity. Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. Android on Straight Talk
Call a friend Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates!
Everything you need including very convenient monthly plans:
- The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
- Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
- Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
- 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
- Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
I'm pretty sure Straight Talk will be who we turn to when we are in need of the phones for the kidlets. Maybe for Christmas? If I had switched earlier, I'd probably have enough saved to get both phones and pay for the plans for a year!!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fdgidnzRx1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>