Monday, March 26, 2012

Feed Your Kindle -- Apathetic is free TODAY!

You heard me!  Feed your Kindle (or free Kindle reading app) for FREE.  The chilling story from Heather Muzik is available for free today, Monday, March 26, 2012!!  (Due to popular demand, the promotion has been extended through Tuesday, March 27! Spread the word!)


 I know that some of you do not have a Kindle, but as I mentioned above, you can also get a free Kindle reading app from Amazon for your PC, your iPod or your iPad.  I even have one on my iPhone for situations when I'm really desperate. :-)

If you're dead set against reading electronically, there is a paperback version of the book available on Amazon.com, but not for freeeeeeee.......


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Super, Kristie! Thanks!

Big Apple Mami said...

Love Kindle!! :) Saying hi from VB

Kenny said...

I don't understand, could you be more clear? Kidding!!!! ...btw, I love my e-reader, though it's not a Kindle...

Becky Jane said...

My daughter and husband have these devices, but not poor little old me...LOL

Czjai said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I don't have a Kindle, but Amazon reader works fine on my iPad. :)

Becky McNeer said...

Yay for good reads! Always looking for them! Thanks!

Anne @ Green Eggs and Moms said...

Oh! My kindle will get a lovely treat! Chomp, chomp.