Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Low Entries - You could win $15 to CSN!

Wow - LOW entries.  Extremely low entries.  Anyone want to win a $15 gift card to CSN stores?  I will draw a winner tomorrow.  All you need to do is visit my last blog post (http://needcoffeeplease.blogspot.com/2011/03/wow-first-for-everything.html) click on the link for CSN stores and do a quick search at the top of their storefront to see what you'd like to spend a free $15 on!  But, the catcher is, you need to comment on my post, telling me that special item that you'd use it for.  Right now, there are less than TEN entries.  Your chances of winning?  Well, pretty dang good.   Like everything else in life (like the lottery,) you can't win if you don't play!  :-) 

1 comment:

Judo811 said...

I simply love this: Emerilware - E9880264 - Pro-Clad 8" Non-Stick Frying Pan love this!!