Tuesday, April 12, 2011

She's Three!!

Seems like just yesterday, I was typing "She's Here!", her birth still so fresh in my mind.  How much she has grown and changed in the past three years!  She is pretty and spunky.  She is smart and fresh.  She is sensitive and caring.  She is wise beyond her years. 

We celebrated with 20 of her closest preschool friends and a couple of family members at our gymnastics school - what a hoot!!  Thanks to everyone for coming out and having a great time!! Her presents are all awesome but her party was her greatest present.  At preschool today, she had to wear a shirt and talk about a place she's been.  My Mom put her in a Disney shirt and thought she'd talk all about it.  Word is, when she came home she told my mom "no, I didn't talk about Disney, I talked about my Party."  Silly us! 








Love you SweeTart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your little one! Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery :)