Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jacquelynnie's - Winner announcement

I have seen the tutorials on how to copy and paste the box from Random.org but I have never paid attention because it hasn't been when I've been running a contest.  That being said, we had 28 entries into the Jacquelynnie's contest for $15 store credit.  The numbers were placed into random.org and came up with the following results:

True Random Number Generator11

#11 is Beauty to Love who said: I Hearted Jacquelynnies Etsy Shop 2
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
Thank You!!  :)

No, thank you!!  LOL  - I will be contacting you by email and sending your contact information over to the store owner over at Jacqelynnie's so that you can claim your prize!!  Thank you to all who entered and please don't hesitate to give something from Jacquelynnie's a try -- they're great products!!

2 comments:

SportyMomme said...

Following you from VB! Hope you will check out my blog - maybe I can help with the 'umph' you are trying to find... I am all about health & fitness ;) Check me out, http://teamepton.com

Look forward to reading more!

Nikki said...

I didn't know there was a tutorial! I just did a screen shot of the page with the random.org results, then cut out the little box itself.

I'm following you from VB!
Nikki
Pretty Opinionated