Wednesday, June 20, 2007

a BIG day ...

... today is graduation day from the elementary school for two of my nephews. I cannot believe that they are so OLD (which we all know means that I am old.) When I came into this family they were just 2 and 3. Amazingly small creatures who have always made me smile. I am so proud of them and their accomplishments. I know that they'll excel in whatever they put their heads into during their high school years. They're scholars and athletes and just good guys all around. I wish them all the best and hope that they know that I love them. Yes, I know its corny and they're going to be in high school -- and I'm not even their "real" aunt, just an aunt by marriage. It is my wish that they never think that -- they always know that they are my family, part of my heart and I would do anything for them.

No comments: