Saturday, January 26, 2008

Don't forget!!

Time is almost up - please don't forget to click on the GO RED link to the left on the blog. For every vote, the Campbell's is donating $1 to the American Heart Association ... a group that is near and dear to our hearts here. Both the husband and I lost our Dads (at young ages: 53 and 55 respectively) ... so anyway we can get the AHA recognition, we'll do it!!

Today is a home wrestling match. DinoBoy is refusing to wrestle. REFUSING. He likes being on the "practice" team only. He doesn't like the competition nor making other kids cry (unless, of course, that other kid is his SISTER!) His father is pushing him, disappointed that he is being a "sissy". Ugggh. What's a mom to do? I'm just closing my eyes and looking up for guidance today. I really have absolutely no idea what to say -- to either of the boys. I have to go to the match - I am working the concession stand for the first half of the match and we're bringing the soft pretzels. So, it's going to be a toughie over here today. Wish me luck!

No comments: