Saturday, July 28, 2007

Beautiful Day @ Ship Bottom

On Friday, we spent an awesome day at the beach in Ship Bottom with Uncle Todd & Aunt Kristen. The kids had a blast and it was nice to get some time to talk to SIL K. She played and played and played with the kids until I wasn't sure who was going to fall asleep first her or the kids. They dug for sand crabs, jumped in the waves - even when the waves were breaking right on the beach. Thanks!! The kids had a wonderful time. My camera is still in the Husband's truck, otherwise, I'd post the pictures. I did miss whatever happened between UT and Twinkletoes but when UT came down to the water to wash off, he was covered in sand ... did he let her bury him? Where is the camera when I need it and why don't I play closer attention??? Will update this post when I can put the pictures on it.


Thanks for having us! We had a blast!!!

No comments: