Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whew

What a week its been so far! I can't believe we're already at Wednesday! So far, I've got *squat* accomplished. We've talked about doing a million things this summer and I've not followed through on any - to the point of where it isn't just "talk" anymore.

Here is a list of what I need I need to do before summer is over (heaven's help me!):

- Redo playroom into "library room"
entails: ordering furniture, removing wallpaper, removing carpet, replacing flooring, painting walls, new light fixture for ceiling, find desktop lighting - I'm sure there are many more things that need to be done but this is all I can think of so far.


- EXERCISE! The husband has been good at doing this whether it be swimming, the treadmill or playing racquetball at the gym. I did do Fluidity last night and am aiming to do it again tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. I need to whittle my waist! (Not to mention my rear end, my thighs, and arms!)


- Clean the office. This is pretty self explanatory. *sigh*


- "JUMPSTART" Close To My Heart. Now that I have two downlines, I need to get my own "house" in order. ORGANIZE, ORGANIZE, ORGANIZE! I have so much scrapbooking stuff - CTMH and not - everywhere around the house that it is driving us all batty! I think the CTMH will definitely need to follow the "office cleaning" so that I can store the goods up there.


- I'm sure there are many, many, many more projects and goals that I need to look to but that is all I can think of off the top of my head.

I've also found a site called WeightCircles which is pretty much just an online support system for losing weight. I think I joined on Monday and today was the second time I logged in (only because I got an email that someone had left me a message.) Its pretty neat though - they have different "circles" that you can join in order to find people "like" you -- interest wise, weight to lose wise, etc. One day, when I have even more time, I will check it out more thoroughly.

Another site I've found is called FLYLADY now this is cool. I've used a pseudo email address to recieve the millions of email messages that come if you subscribe but you don't need to subscribe. You can just check it out for "organizing" tips and "cleaning" tips. We all know I can use all the help I can get in this area. Just as a side note: my sink has been clean more often than not when I do remember to go to the site at lunchtime!

Have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend if I do not find time to get back to the BLOG before then. Saturday is DinoBoy's birthday and we'll be celebrating his friend's birthday then we'll take him out to celebrate for dinner!

1 comment:

Say Anything said...

FlyLady beware! I got completely addicted by this site - and then overwhelmed. It's a great site - if you keep it in perspective! Have fun!