Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Spashing into SIX and Floating into FIVE


Last weekend we had a birthday party at the swim club for Dino Boy's 6th birthday and the 5th birthday of Twinkletoes. It was a ton of fun!! The mom's actually got to sit down for a few minutes and talk amongst themselves while the kids were swimming or on the train ride or playing tennis or playing in the splash park or ... the list at this place goes on and on and on (kind of like my blogs!). The cake was one of the highlights of the day! It was fantastic and I told the bakery that we were doing a swimming party and this is the cake they handed me when I went to pick it up on Saturday morning. It was a fantastic cake -- the best I have had in ages! I will post more pictures as we get them uploaded. These things take time people!


I think we may just end up back at the swim club to celebrate the birthday's next year too. Now that is something to look forward to!


No comments: