Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A new look

So, what do you think of the new look? I like this template; its called Harbor. The other one was called Sand or something like that but reminded me nothing of the beach.


Nothing new is going on here. Still waiting for word on my new job (at the same place.) You know if I got it, if I didn't , who did. That kind of nicey, nicey stuff. The waiting is driving me crazy! (Like I needed any help at all!)


The husband and I have a date tonight to go see Jim Brickman play at the Keswick Theatre. I'm pretty excited about it. I love seeing Brickman in concert. I am a nerd - who cares. I found him online when I was looking for relaxing music when I was pregnant with DinoBoy. Now, I think we've seen him in concert over 5 times and have seen him play twice at the Kimmel Center in the city. The concert starts at 8, the husband will probably work until 7:00 so I'm thinking I'm cooking dinner before we leave. Anyway, the kids used to listen to his CDs while they were sleeping. Now they listen to nothing. Maybe that is something we should get them into the habit of again. We'll see.


Found a cool freebie for you if you're interested (enjoy):

Dove Freebie

No comments: