Saturday, May 7, 2011

12th Anniversary and Celebration Disney Trip!

What were you doing today, in 1999, 12 years ago?  Hubs and I were getting married on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, in Negril, Jamaica.  We've since been back to the magical place where we were married but it doesn't seem like we've been there enough.  Or recently enough, although it's only been two years ... enough time for our "frequent visitor miles" to expire.  We'll have to make up for that sometime soon, like after we hit the lottery and Hubs doesn't work quite so hard as he has to do now.    Did you know that you need to become a "resident" of Jamaica to be married there?  We had to be there for three days before we were able to get married there.  Cool, huh?  I am so not complaining.  It was beautiful.  I would get married there all over again in half of a heartbeat.  To the same man, of course.  The man who makes my world full of love.  Full of light.  Full of happy times and laughter.  Full of children.  (no that is not a segue into an "i'm expecting" segment - you can relax now.)  The man with whom I plan to spend a thousand tomorrows with on our "ride" of life.  xoxox  Happy Anniversary honey!! 

Last week, while the kids were in school, we took a quick trip to Walt Disney World in Florida for not only a getaway but to see the Epcot International Flower & Garden show.  It was spectacular, to say the least.  I've attached a few of the many, many, pictures we took throughout the week.  I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw most of the topiaries - I can see why this event is so popular at Disney!  I'd definitely go  back here again in a minute (especially if it won't be so hot - that was one thing I wasn't expecting!)




 

1 comment:

Baby G said...

Sweet post! Happy Anniversary!