Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boggle Me Thursday and then some ....

week_41_1-1

week_41_2-1


Not much time for me to play right now.  Later.  But how are you making out on these boards? 

Things were hectic last night ... the older two do an after school program on Wednesdays until 5:00 then Twink has practice from 6:30 until 8:00 ... I picked them up and when I got home I had expected my mom to have the oven on so I could thow pizzas in for dinner but the Hubs was already home and had the pizzas in the oven.  What an unexpected surprise!! (Thanks honey!!) Then we ate, changed diapers, put hair in pony tails, finished homework and raced out the door to drop Twink off, then to the dog food store to get the dogs food -- we've been out of their food since Sunday (no, I didn't let them starve, I picked up a small bag of Pedigree @ CVS instead of their usual brand) -- the store was closed but the owners were still there and unlocked the door so that we could get the food for them ... then check out my SIL's new hair salon which is in the construction phase ... then to my BIL/SIL's to show them our new mini-van (oh yeah, I haven't blogged about that .. SURPRISE ... I have a VAN!) .. then back to gymnastics to get Twink.  Needless to say I didn't get anything done last night except visits and getting the dog food.  The visiting was nice!  And the dogs appreciated their food!! 



One of things I also wanted to share was that last night while we were checking out SIL's new shop, SweeTart went behind a pile of boxes and I told her to come out where I could see her ... she poked her head out from behind the boxes, pointed her finger at me and said, "No!  I don't think so!" and went back to hiding.   How are you not supposed to laugh at that?  She is 23 months going on 16 years...we're in for it with this one!

No comments: